Jumat, 22 Oktober 2010

russell

hey!! hw are ya? im sorry, i didnt post anything yesterday. yesterday, I was busy haha but dont worry, today i'll post something. My posting today is about Russell, I'll explain why I was really addicted to Russell, a very cute little boy in the movie up the movie. I watch the movie up is as much as 5 times haha and I do not feel bored, really good movie! you should watch it. I like Russell from the first time they watch the film. Russell was funny, cute, smart, kind, innocent, just a child's dream really. everything she did would make people like him. he was a member of Boy Scout, I also used when smp, I am a member of the scout hahaha. so many reasons why I like Russell hehe. you want to know what the dialogue filmed up the movie that I liked best? here it is the dialogue
Russell: [reading a Boy Scouts manual] Good afternoon. My name is Russell ... and I am a Wilderness Explorer, Are you in need of any assistance today, sir?
Carl: No.
Russell: I can help you cross the street.
Carl: No.
Russell: I can help you cross your yard?
Carl: No.
Russell: I can help you cross .... .... your porch?
Carl: No.
Russell: Well, I have to help you cross something?
hahaha. at that time, his face really cute. i really want to see him, or have a son like him(?)
who have never see Russell, soon to watch the movie, as soon as possible! and for the bonus, i'll give you picture of Russell




for God sake, he is really really cute right?




a girl who fallin in love with Russell,
E for Enna

1 komentar: